I’ve been fortunate enough this year to see a handful of shows on Broadway and along the way I have been able to pick up a few extra playbills.
So its giveaway time!
- This playbill giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE.
- There will be three winners!
- 1st place will be able to chose four playbills
- 2nd place will be able to chose three
- 3rd place will be able to choose two
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me. I do check!
- You can reblog and like as many times as you would like but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends July 15th. I will chose the winner at 11:59pm PST.
- The winners will have 24 hours to respond before I pick new ones.
- Avenue Q
- How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying (Nick Jonas)*
- Sister Act (Raven Symone)*
- Nice Work If You Can Get It (Matthew Broderick, Kelli O’Hara)*
- First Date (Krysta Rodriguez, Zachary Levi)*
- If/Then (Anthony Rapp, Idina Menzel)*
- Cinderella (Fran Drescher, Carly Rae Jepsen)
- Kinky Boots (Annaleigh Ashford, Stark Sands, Lena Hall)*
- Les Miserable*
- The Book of Mormon (Ben Platt, Nic Rouleau)*
*Playbill is signed
If this gets more than 1,000 notes I’ll add my Hedwig and the Angry Inch playbill signed by NPH
LAST DAY! I’LL BE CONTACTING WINNERS TOMORROW MORNING :D
ok but seriously, if anyone argues that Frozen has the best ice in animation, all you’d have to do is show them this jfc
this is from Dreamworks’ ”Rise of the Guardians.”
Your move, Disney.
OMG I THOUGHT THAT WAS REAL
It’s not real? Fuck.
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
OR to be EVEN MORE ROMANTIC you could take the kiddie pool, fill it with balls, and give ur partner and extra hour in the ball pit